I'M BACK!!! ( with another me and my princess boutique review)

Thursday, August 09, 2018

Hello my darlings! I haven't posted on here in a long time! Honestly I have been focusing on other things ;) But I haven't forgotten about my dolls and have missed them dearly! Since I'm back, I thought I'd start off with a review of a lovely dress I received from Me and My Princess Boutique!


So here are some pictures I took OVER A YEAR AGO!! GoSh I have been away for a while! But at the time I took these photos I received a parcel from the wonderful; Me & My Princess Boutique I adore the clothes from this website and this dress is no exception! It is so lovely and looks absolutely darling on Maple if I do say so myself.



The bodice has a wide scoop neckline and 3/4 length sleeves. The skirt is knee length.


This dress is available from the ME & MY PRINCESS BOUTIQUE website for $17.75 US. This dress set is called; White Lace Dress, Belt and Brown Cowboy Boots.
NOW THE BOOTS PICTURED IN THESE PHOTOS ARE NOT THE ONES YOU'LL GET WITH THE DRESS!! I didn't receive the boots so I used my own. 

Happy Doll Loving!
Lydia 

Outfit & deets:
Dress: Me & My Princess Boutique
Belt: Me & My Princess Boutique
Headband: a $2 shop
Boots: American Girl
Basket: an op shop

ME & MY PRINCESS BOUTIQUE INFO;

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pageviews