Welcome to Carrie!

Friday, May 19, 2017

Hey guys! You probably guessed from the title I am welcoming a new doll into my 18 inch family! 

Carrie was my sister's Beforever Julie (she was featured in one of my earlier blog posts) that I re-wigged with a Ruby Red Galleria wig (strawberry blonde).


I named her after the amazing Carrie Fisher who passed away around the time I created her. As a big Star Wars fan her death was really sad and I felt this was my small way of honouring the amazing women that Carrie was :)


She is just such a gorgeous doll and is definitely the cute one of the fam bam :)



So here are the few photos that I have of her :) Welcome Carrie!
Happy Doll Loving
Lydia 







You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You did a nice job rewiging her. I rewiged my Saige doll. I got her hair from an esty shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EXQUISITEDOLLDESIGNZ?ref=l2-shopheader-name
    (I think i misspelled Etsy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marjorie! Thank you so much! I am always on the look out for wig sellers ^.^ I'll have to check them out :D
      -Lydia

      Delete

Popular Posts

Pageviews