Sundresses, Sundresss & a Romper

Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Hey guys! I've been on sewing craze, all about making my own doll clothes! So I bought the 'Surfrider Sundress & Romper pattern' from Pixie Faire and started sewing, and have sewed multiple of this pattern and realized after I did like 2 different shoots just to combine the 2 because they were all were the same outfit anyway! 
So beware! This is a picture marathon but I believe you can do it!

Look on and enjoy la Sundress on miss Casaleah Grace!



Ooo that's out of focus... but I like it 😏












If you follow me in Instagram you may have known that I took these pics in my pajamas. Yes, thats what you get when you combine fun morning sun and Lydia's laziness!😝💁🏼
But, woohoo you made it halfway!! 🎉Yeah! I'm so proud! 👊🏼 Now gotta go the last stretch! Ok breath and begin. 
                     
Isabelle and Cecile in Sundress and Romper respectively 



trying to get your dolls to look in the same direction is actually so much harder than it looks. Like I'm not even joking. 😒

Again with the direction looking.. 😕

Like come on guys?!?! Co-ordination? 😂



Just finish off with Isabelle coz she's cute 😚

Ok not that many the last time, I posted quite a few on my instagram (@lydialdolls) 
 If you made it this far good on you! 😛

Now I won't make you choose you're favorite picture because that would be cruel but just tell me, which dress did you like the best? 
And which style the best? 
~ The tights and school shoes? 
~ The crystal headband? 
~ Or boots and bow? 
I'd love to hear your thoughts below! 

I have to say Isabelle was just slaying me in that crystal headband! 😍Like I picked that out from a dollar store not really thinking much of it, but mate!! Its awesome!! 🙌🏼
Until next time!
Lydia 

(In order of appearence)
Doll: Casaleah (AG Grace 2015 goty)
dress by: me
shoes, tight & necklace: American Girl 

Doll: Cecile:(AG Retired Historical)
Romper: me
Hair bow: Dollar Store

Doll: Isabelle ( AG Isabelle 2014 goty)
dress: me
Headband: Dollar Store

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your pictures are so pretty!
    Bella
    P.S. I am following you, but I'm following you anonymously because Blogger wasn't working and it showed up with my real name instead of A Doll's Life. So I am following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella! And all goods! I hope blogger sorts its self out soon! :-*
      -Lydia

      Delete
  2. Tee hee... Casaleah Grace's eyes just beamed with the blue romper! Great job on the three creations, dear!! Personally, I love the black and white piece because, I'm a fan of such contrast <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thx so much Sasha!! Don't they just?! And I love that crazy fabric! It was a bit tricky to sew with, but I liked the result ☺️
      -Lydia

      Delete

Popular Posts

Pageviews